TNC-Pi Open Shield case for Raspberry Pi 4
This is my Open Shield case with a 3D printed cover designed to house the TNC-Pi Hat/Shield from Coastal Chipworks (https://tnc-x.com/TNCPi.htm) on top of a Raspberry Pi 4 board.
Included in this TNC-Pi Case listing is everything that normally comes with an Open Shield case listed below PLUS these additional items:
- 3D printed Cover for the TNC-Pi 1200 board
- 4x 19mm threaded spacers
- 8x 2.5mm screws
- 4x 6-32 x 1.5" long case screws
The OPEN Shield case encloses your Raspberry Pi 4 while allowing most HAT's and Shield's to be plugged in through the case.
This OPEN SHIELD version of my Raspberry Pi 4 case:
- Full access to all the side ports
- Full access to the top Display and Camera ports
- For use with most HAT's and Shield's
There are 3 solid aluminum pillars that come down to reach 3 chips on the Raspberry Pi 4 directly pulling the heat away and dissipating it through the entire case keeping your Raspberry Pi 4 running cool even under the most demanding tasks.
Included are a 40 Pin and 4 Pin Extended Header. If you need to raise your HAT or Shield higher outside of the case, use these headers.
There are three mounting holes on the bottom allowing you to attach your Pi to a wall, desk, or kiosk. #6 or #8 wood screws recommended. Custom hole locations for DIN rail attachments are available upon request.
Included in your order:
- Milled Aluminum Case (Top & Bottom Halves)
- Neoprene Riser (ensures a snug fit without squishing your Pi)
- Insulating Plastic Sheet (isolates your Pi from the aluminum)
- 4 Screws
- Allen Wrench
- Thermal Paste Compound and Thermal Tape
- 4 Rubber Feet
- 40 Pin Extended Header for GPIO Pins
- 4 Pin Extended Header for PoE Pins
All cases purchased include a 5 year warranty. If your case breaks, I'll replace it. No questions asked.
Note: Raspberry Pi computer not included. Contact Me for volume discounts and custom engraving!
Share this item: